Let's Talk About Lush

22:42

Being someone who is partial to youtube videos and a nice bath, I thought it might be time to finally try some Lush products for myself instead of just watching people haul them. I'm not sure why it's taken me so long to try them out.. I think it's because the only time I'd been in Lush, I got pounced on and felt obligated to listen to them talk about dirt for an hour.

To avoid this dilemma, I ordered online instead. I started with Honeybee (which was nice but ended with me having to bleach and scrub the yellow stain off the bath) and Butterball. and the last order I made was for Candy Mountain and Shoot for the Stars.



I think Candy Mountain is quite a popular one. It's a bubble bar so instead of just dropping it in, it breaks off and you crumble it in. I used the whole thing but I think you probably could use half if you wanted to save it. This smells really sweet (like candy, duh) and makes your water a pretty pink colour. 



I bought this because I'm a real sucker for a pretty bath. This smells so good and releases lots of nice colours as it fizzes so you can just to sit and watch it while your bath water cools down a bit. I didn't realise it was glittery until my face was super close to the water and although it leaves a bit in your bath afterwards, it doesn't get on your skin which is great. Nothing worse than glitter anywhere on your body, frankly. 

I definitely preferred these two over the first ones I got but they were all lovely. If you're willing to spend that little extra for some good quality, fair trade, cruelty free products then Lush is for you! until next time, Beth x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe